Apache compile error

While trying ./configuring apache I misspelled (whoops!) one of the modules
I wanted to load on, so when I did a make it of course game me a no such
file or directory error.  So, thinking I could fix the problem I deleted the
apache source directory and untarred the tarball again.  Unfortunately,
every time I make it I still get the same stupid no such file or directory
error on the file I had a typo on...  Any suggestions?

Matt "ObeseWhale" Grinshpun

Site Director: The Darker Sector
www.3dactionplanet.com/darksector

Coming soon...
Hyperleap - An opensource Quake 3 mod from Team Corrosive