Re: Article: Debian's Daunting Installation

	There is another way to get Debian potato up and running
quickly with a nice GUI install.
	Just d/l the free 'hail' distro from stormix.com or get their
cd and you'll be apt-get'ting in about a half-hour. You can then
remove the stormix stuff (admin pkgs) but keep the stormpkg
manager for a nice graphical front end to dselect/apt-get.
	Since the Debian install is daunting this is a good way to
introduce newbies to Debian. After they start using Debian
this way, then their next 'pure' Debian install is a lot less
daunting.

--
gEEk||dOOd^Deb+ian&&XFce>everything goes Pronto(-_-)