Re: Leftover .debs in /var/cache/apt/archives

On 5 Oct 2000, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:

> Setting delete=yes in apt-move.conf will delete old .debs from your
> mirror (doesn't make much sense on a CDROM though), not from the apt
> cache.  That there are still .debs in that cache is probably due to
> the fact that there are newer versions on your mirror.

That's what I thought, but after an 'updatedb', 'locate xmms' reports only
the one occurance of xmms_1.2.3-helix1_i386.deb and
memprof_0.4.0-helix_i386.deb (for example) - in the archives folder.

The same as anyone else, I assume; I run it once with the debian mirror
info, and then again with the helixcode info.

Regards.