base list ??

Hi....

 From a new Debian user...
I installed my Debian linux from a 3 cdset and all was uip and running ok..
I started with the base system and built it up gradually using dselect..
Today I thought I would put the Linux Gazettes on so I went to dselect
and it told me..: failed to create basetext pad ( I think basetext)
Cannot allocate memory...Could anyone tell me if this is posoble to overcome??
I am not too bothered as I can soon reinstall..
Also I have a d/load of Storm Linux with te Debian rain distro on...
	Is it possible to install the Storm and upgrade from the Debian 2.2
cd's ??
--
Regards
    Ted