Re: Serial port tunnel...

I guess you want to tunnel layer 2, not the serial port itself ;-)

l2tp is the protocol you´re looking for, l2tpd is the only
 implementation for *n?x I´m aware of <URL:http://www.marko.net/l2tp/>,
 although at the moment it seems to only support PPP as
 layer-2-protocol.

hth,
&rw

--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /