Re: problems with gnome

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 11:40:20AM +0200, Joachim Trinkwitz wrote:

> Try to change to enlightenment and then immediately change back to
> WindowMaker. This helped with WindowMaker and sawfish here, when I
> wanted to run sawfish and after some major upgrading Gnome didn't
> recognize any wm running at all.

    I'll give it a shot when I want to try gnome again. Currently I'm cruising
in IceWM, and it's so lean and quick I'm not sure I want to go back. ;-) But
hey, it's gnome-compliant, so...

    Thanks for the response,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX