Re: Missing Ping in Woody?

What version of netkit-ping is (supposedly) installed? I have 0.10-3
here and it includes /bin/ping.  Perhaps "apt-get install --reinstall
netkit-ping" is in order.

I've had my share of "interesting woody events" in the past week or so,
but ping hasn't been a problem here.

I don't know if it would make a difference, but you probably shouldn't
mix woody and potato in sources.list.  There are symlinks in woody for
those packages which haven't changed.

Bob