Intalling Debian on W2K - no fdisk

Hi

I've successfully installed Debian on a pc at work but now have a new home pc with Windows2000. So I thought I'd follow the same setup I did at work on a 95 pc, run fdisk at dos prompt. But W2K doesn't seem to have such a thing. I know this is a very elementary question, and really more related to Windows that Debian, but I have checked FAQ and don't see anything regarding fdisk and W2K.

Can someone give me a clue about preparing W2K for a linux install? Do I need to get Partition Magic?

Thanks much for any help.

Ken