Re: Slink ISO images

I prefer Slink because of its age. May be windows taught me that you
shouldn't trust in first implementations.
But if there's no choice, I'll download potato.

Alec Smith <alec@shadowstar.net> con fecha 04/10/2000 09:41:40

Destinatarios: JUAN VICENTE/BANELCO/AR
CC:
Asunto:   Re: Slink ISO images

I'm willing to bet they're gone, and gone for good. The ISOs take up a =
ton
of space, so there's no reason to expect mirrors or even Debian itself =
keep them archived once they've been outdated by a new release. Do
yourself a favor and skip Slink and download the Potato images.