Leftover .debs in /var/cache/apt/archives

Can someone assist me please - I have .deb files left over in my
archives
folder even though I've apt-moved to a local mirrors folder on CDROM,
changing myapt-move.conf each time as appropriate.  For example, my
sources.list contains -

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb ftp://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main

That's all; I've installed potato, kernel 2.2.17pre6 and X from the
debian
site, and helix-gnome from helix's site.  I did an apt-move for both
hierarchies (potato from debian and unstable from helixcode) and each
time
files were moved.  However, I have files left over in the
/var/cache/apt/archives folder such as xmms_1.2.3-helix1_i386.deb and
rep-gtk_0.14-helix2_i386.deb, even though I've specified delete=yes in
apt-move.conf.  I'm concerned that in the event of a disaster, these
files
won't be available.

Point me in the right direction please?