OT: howto create upload account w ProFtpd

Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic question, but I was wondering how I can create an
upload only account with ProFTPd? Now, I've made a user upload, with
password, but that does not seem to be the most secure thing to do to me
(since the password will be rather obvious, so everyone would get full
user access to my box, while I'd rather limit this access to write access
to one directory only)

--

Thanks,
Frederik