Re: 2.4.0-test kernels?

In your message of: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 15:44:31 CDT, you write:
>Can anyone provide some info on how to get working with a 2.4 kernel?

About a month ago I started running 2.4-testX on an otherwise potato
system.  I had to upgrade modutils, nfs-common, and nfs-kernel-server
to make things work.  If you aren't running kernel nfs, then you
probably will only need modutils.  Fortunately I still had the .deb's
on the machine, so you can download them at
http://ibgwww.colorado.edu/~lessem/2.4/

They are dated 26 Aug 2000, so they aren't the latest, but they did
dpkg -i right onto an otherwise potato system.

--
Jeff Lessem.