glibc dependencies problem

Hi,

I tried installing the kde2 packages from the woody tree into my
potato distribution and it seems to have upgraded the glibc. The
install was faulty otherwise too. Some of the packages couldn't
be configures due to independencies (not sure what failed anymore).
Now I'm trying to get my system back to where it was before but
that seems to be a problem. First of all ldconfig has disappeared
but apt-get tells me that package ldso is installed. Next whenever
I try to do anything with apt-get it now gives me the dependency
problems for glibc versions.
Here is an output of the program:

mems159:/home/paashaas# apt-get install ldso
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, ldso is already the newest version
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  abbrowser: Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.93) but 2.1.3-10 is to be installed
  amor: Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.93) but 2.1.3-10 is to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages
(or specify a solution).

I'm not quite sure where to go from here. I someone has a suggestion.

Thanks,

Pascal Hos

--
paashaas@rice.edu