Re: RAM problems

what brand/model of mainboard? what speed of ram? after having a bout
with bad ram twice last week i would lean towards the ram. if its PC133
ram look at the speed it should say 6ns, i got 7ns which is 125Mhz but
they sold it as 133, and of course it crashed like mad. once i put the
ram at 100mhz(in the bios) it was ok. (ive taken the system back so the
fuckers can fix it tho)

nate

--
:::