Listing only the package names with dpkg?

I'm trying to list out all the packages I have installed on my system.
I can do a dpkg -l, but I only want the package names not the rest, as
I'm going to use the package names.

dpkg -l gives:

ii  xfonts-scalabl 3.3.6-2        scalable fonts for X
ii  xfree86-common 3.3.6-10       X Window System (XFree86) infrastructure

I would like to have:

xfonts-scalable_3.3.6-2
xfree86-common_3.3.6-10
etc...

I've been looking through the man page, but I cannot find out how to
achieve this.

--
Preben Randhol - Ph.D Student -  http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/     ._.
Debian 2.2 |"Don't think about domination, think about freedom,  / _,\