Re: Bitchx and screen do NOT cooperate in 2.2

i get the same...never used /window create before though, never needed it
looks like it loads a new screen for me i just detach and load a new
screen. also have you tried this using bitchx's internal screen code
rather then screen itself?

use /detach to detach and scr-bx to re attach ..again i dont use this
either :)

nate