about to install Debian - "help me through the dark".. :)

Hi all

I'm about to install debian for the first time, and i just fear that i wont be
able to load up some of my cards - now, i know this is not a debian-specific
question, but i was wondering if anyone here had a clue where i could find
information on how to install Asuscom's ISDNLink 128k on linux? Cause i really
dont want to get stuck with no internet when trying to configure debian.. :-)

Thats only one of my fears, but if ill have internet i suppose i can take care
of the rest - i just couldnt find a decent documentation on how to install one
properly.

Aviad