Re: ongoing sound problems

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Christopher Fonnesbeck wrote:

> tried modules as well), and the sound card does get picked up and
> "configured", albeit not correctly.

I cannot see what is wrong with the configuration you show here.  It seems
that it is finding the card and configuring it.  Are the addresses
wrong?  If they are correct, the card should work fine.

But I've never used MPU-401.  So I don't know if that works or not given
this output.  But the wave-audio should be ok.