Real time video streams over IP in Linux?

Hi,

My colleagues are all getting excited at the idea of setting up a
real-time video stream facility to allow them to work from home more
easily.

Are there any Linux solutions at server and client ends? I have seen
companied like INETCAM offering Win software for this; I'd love to be able
to tell my colleagues that we don't need to migrate en masse to Win just
for this application ....

Thanks

Tony

___