mount problems NEED URGENT HELP

Hi All,
I've got the following problem:
My debian system use one local fs (/dev/hda2 on / (rw))
But time to time I've to mount some other (network) fs
This works fine, so simple asking "mount" I receive list
of all mounted fs.
Now when i do umount that network fs this clear ALL
information about mounted fs, so asking "mount" produced
emty list. But in fact everything remains mounted !!!
(I've try to mount /floppy and then mount/umount network fs
and can access /floppy/* although /floppy is not listed in mounted fs)

Any help is VERY apriciated