unzip not installed?

Hello,

<Yes, I am new to Debian>

A strange thing, I installed the 'zip' package:

willy@geldar:~$ dpkg --status zip
Package: zip
 This is the Debian GNU/Linux version of InfoZIP's zip program. It produces
 files that are fully compatible with the popular PKZIP program; however,
 the command line options are not identical. In other words, the end result
 is the same, but the methods differ. :-)

So 'zip' works, but strangely enough, unzip doesn't seem to have been
installed.  What's going on?  Do I need to install another package to
get unzip?  Unlike gzip, there doesn't seem to be a command-line
option to cause zip to unzip.

=wl
--
Albert ``Willy'' Lee, Emacs user, game programmer
"They call me CRAZY - just because I DARE to DREAM of a RACE of