remote CVS: Permission denied

Hi .debs,

I've installed and set up cvs.  Locally things work alright, but when
I try to do something from a remote machine I get Permission denied.
The only thing I managed to do remotely is check out and release.

I use ssh to access the remote server as in `CVS_RSH=ssh cvs status`
from a checked out module.  Enter my passphrase and boom! Permission
denied

I can ssh to the server no problem.

Any ideas?

Both machines use cvs 1.10.7-7 and run potato.  I'll happily provide
more details if required.

--
Olaf Meeuwissen       Epson Kowa Corporation, Research and Development