Re: upgraded libc6 and libc6 and broke my system (Woody)

Those who run woody should probably subscribe to the debian-devel list.
There was a warning about the db2 problem (not that it stopped me from
upgrading). 8^(

Today there have been messages on debian-devel about several programs
that have exhibited problems are in the process of being recompiled
with the new libs.  Hopefully it will be safe to go back into the water
soon.

In the meantime, I (and presumably) several others are limping along
with partly broken systems.

I recall similar difficulties with potato.

Bob