Re: Mail notifying for console?

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 06:20:29PM +0200, Preben Randhol wrote:
> I'm looking for a mail notifying program for console that can handle
> several folders/files. I don't need pop etc. only a program that can
> check local files. The program from does not work properly.

If you are using bash, it might be as simple as setting your MAILPATH
environment variable.  It has the same type of format as the PATH
environment variable -- i.e.
export MAILPATH="/one/mailbox:/another/mailbox:/and/so/on"

Hope this helps,
Chris

--
It is much easier to be critical than to be correct.
		-- Benjamin Disraeli