RE: Debian/gnu Linux Install

Hi Jeremy,

How are you sending this e-mail if your system won't boot?

You will have to find a boot floppy for your computer (DOS, Windows, or
Linux.) You can also make one from a working system. If your CD ROM drive
is not recognized by the OS, you will need to find the driver disk that
came with it or download one from the Internet. You may even have a SCSI
CD ROM in which case you may need to find a driver for your SCSI card.

Either way you will need provide us with more details. It may be easier
to just take the computer to a friend or computer repair shop near by.

Dexter Graphic