Re: Debian/gnu Linux Install

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Jeremy S. Warn wrote:

> Having tremendous difficulty installing onto harddrive.  I completely
> cleaned my system off, and I'm now stuck with a pc that won't boot off the
> partitions that the software setup, and, due to loss of drivers, I can't
> read the CD I bought.  I'm VERY desperate for assistance....
>
> Jeremy S. Warn

> http://profiles.msn.com.

Download an installation (read bootable) floppyset ? And write it to a
few floppy's, you should be able to read the CD from that installation
set.

This is the first thing that comes to mind... and I gotta sleep now...
tomorrow my company will get _two_ new perminant internet connections
(from zero to two in a day ;)) !