Re: doesn't anybody use tunnelling / vpn?

Hi will,

I don't know if it's sophisticated enough for what you want to do, but
setting up port forwarding using ssh is very easy. If all you want to do
is something like secure mail transfer, then it'll take you mere seconds
to set up, and require no additional software or kernel compilation.

If you want to do something more sophisticated, them I'm afraid that I
can't help you.

cheers,

damon

Quoth will trillich,

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,