Re: quick upgrade help needed-kernel image not wanted

I decided I likely had answered my own question.  Copied the modules
directory and modules.conf files, then let apt install over my image (after
which the upgrade finished normally).  I then immediately reinstalled the
custom over that.  Recopied the old files back and was done.

Kenward