Re: quick upgrade help needed-kernel image not wanted

I had the same problem.  I just did a make-kpkg with "-revision 2:Custom.2" (my
previous custom kernel was "Custom.1")  and installed the new custom kernel.  I
don't know if this is the "right" or "best" way, but apt is cool now.

	// joey tsai

:: Kenward Vaughan ::