Re: KDE2 for potato

KDE2 is only available for woody, however, just add this to your
/etc/apt/sources.list file and you should be able to get what you need.

<---add this to /etc/apt/sources.list--->
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
# You may have to add this as well for some of the dependencies,
# depending on which packages you choose (no pun intended)
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free
<---add this /etc/apt/sources.list end--->

Newbie reminders if you need it (or for others reading this):
Make sure you remember to run "apt-get update" before you try to grab the
packages.  Make sure you're root.