Re: Refusing mail if via ISP? [was Re: apology]

Hoi Jeremy!

  Jeremy> Here, I use fetchmail to pop mail from seven POP3 accounts on
  Jeremy> various providers.  Fetchmail passes it off to my MTA (sendmail)

[...]

You can use popsneaker to automagically delete mail (you can specify
various criterias of course) from your pop3 account before fetchmail even
downloads them.  It's like a "remote procmail".  (BTW, popsneaker isn't
debianized yet :-(, you can find it on freshmeat.)

--
ignotus
           The shortest distance between two points is under construction.