Re: xfree 4.01 & i810

Alvin,

Yes, it's on the motherboard.  I tried the Intel software with XFree86 3.3.6 and
couldn't get it to work.
I had to force the loading of agpgart, then got an error,  I think it was
'AGP-ACQUIRE'.   So I went to
XFree 4.01.  Now I'm getting output, but as I explained, too many xterms and everything
frozen.  So it
seems to me to be a configuration problem.   I have played with the modeline, HR and the
h-syncs - no help.

Can anybody help?
Should I go back to 3.3.6 and try Brandens debs?
Or just flush the idea of using i810 and buy a video card?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jim