Re: Bitchx and screen do NOT cooperate in 2.2

Gecco,

This isn't directly addressing your question, however, what I do when I have
screen and bitchx running is I manage screen like this:

ctrl-a c    <-- new screen
ctrl-a a    <-- swap back and forth between the last screen and this one
ctrl-a x    <-- x is the number of the screen you want to go to
ctrl-a d    <-- detach the screen session
screen -r   <-- re-attach the screen session

Regards,

Wm