Refusing mail if via ISP? [was Re: apology]

brian moore wrote:
<snip>
> My solution is simply to refuse all mail from
> webmaster@my.netvigator.com with postfix:
>
> Sep 23 16:58:25 bifur postfix/smtpd[3101]: reject: RCPT from
>     imsmdm002.netvigator.com[208.167.231.173]: 550
>     <webmaster@my.netvigator.com>: Sender address rejected: Learn how SMTP
>     works and why envelope sender is important.;
>     from=<webmaster@my.netvigator.com> to=<bem@cmc.net>

I get my email through my ISP's POP server via a regular dial-up connection.
Can I still do things like what you show here *and* have the error message
go to the intended victim ... er, receipient?
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.