Re: Sound testing

> I am trying to get my Sound Blaster card working.
>

> I seem to have four different possible sockets
> for the speakers.
>
> black, green, red, blue
>
> Any idea which of these is the one to use?

You haven't told us which model, but my PCI128 uses the green jack for the
speakers, with an internal jumper for choosing between powered or unpowered
speakers.

They're probably all the same so I'd go for the green.

--
David
mailto:david@colossus.apana.org.au

"Ich fuhle, Luft von anderen Planeten"

Note:  No Microsoft programs were used in the
creation or distribution of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible
for any harm you may encounter as a result.