Re: book suggestions

>    90% of the commands, at least, are basic Unix commands, not specific to
>Linux or Debian. O'Reilly's "Unix in a Nutshell", or "Linux in a Nutshell",
>should do fine as a simple reference. Personally I find "Unix Power Tools" to
>be my bible of Unix black magick.

>    If you want to go the free route, just use the man pages.

	Hey...

	I have all books you mention from the sites I provided in a previous reply
in HTML version... I remember the 'Open Publication license' that appeared
in 'Learning Debian GNU/linux', but don't know if applies to the other books.

	I would not to make dirty the name of Debian recommending "bookwarez" from
this list.

	Can anyone give some light on this?

	Ignasi