Re: book suggestions

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: "Bob Edwards" <redwards@arkansas.net>
Aan: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Verzonden: zondag 24 september 2000 18:11
Onderwerp: book suggestions

> Does anyone have a suggestion for a book with a comprehensive list of
> debian linux commands and explanations of what each command dos?  I'm
> new with liunux, and have just changed to debian from Corel linux. I
> have a lot to do so I have to do something to cut down my learning
> curve.

You could start with these :

Linux in a Nutshell
Author: Ellen Siever
ISBN: 1565925858
Publisher: O'Reilly
Cover Price: $24.95

Learning Debian GNU/Linux
Author: Bill McCarty
ISBN: 1565927052
Publisher: O'Reilly
Cover Price: $34.95 (cd-rom included)

You can find them at : http://www.oreilly.com / http://www.linuxmall.com /
http://www.linux.org and probably more sites

(list with some more interessting books :
http://www.dsinet.org/hackfaq/books.php3 , page is in Dutch)

Regards,

Digital Overdrive
Dutch Security Information Network /\     \\|//     /\
http://www.dsinet.org             / Life is a lesson, \
e-mail : digiover@dsinet.org     / you'll learn it when you're through.
IRCnet : #dsinet / #h4h          \/                   \/