Re: Please recommend internal modem

----- Original Message -----
From: <iehrenwald@earthlink.net>
To: "Christian Pernegger" <pernegger@chello.at>
Cc: "Debian user list" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: Please recommend internal modem

You might think about purchasing a Modem with jumper settings, that way you
can setup your modem to use a different IRQ/IO...Modem Blaster 56II works
just fine, just make sure you open the box to make sure that it does infact
have selectable jumpers for IRQ & IO for Com1, 2, 3, 4...

Good Luck

Larry Shields WD9ESU
AMPRnet: wd9esu.ampr.org IPaddr 44.92.0.60
BBS E-Mail: wd9esu@ wd9esu.ampr.org
E-Mail: larrysh@chorus.net