RE: Please recommend internal modem

If you have an ISA slot open, I'd recommend the
AOpen FM56-ITU/2 modem.  It's an internal 56k
ISA modem, jumper configurable.  I got mine from
my ISP for $62 IIRC.  Because it is jumper configurable,
it was very easy to set up and install.  Mine is running
on a Woody machine and I've never had any problems
with it.

HTH.

-jg

--