Re: nis+ status?

Quoth Stuart Marshall,
> I would like to run some debian machines as nis+ clients.
> Is this possible?  The NIS howto is old and unclear to me.

I don't know if this is of any help, but we run nis+ in
nis-compatability-mode at work, and I was able to get it to work easily
following the NIS-HOWTO.

No idea about what to do for vanilla nis+ though.

cheer,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,