Partition Magic Help?

Hi, this is somewhat related to the newsgroup (as I was also going to be
using Partition Magic to set up some linux space).  I was installing BEOS
which comes with a special addition partition magic (I also have the
regular version) and it was in the middle of installing a BEOS partition
when it quit saying it found to many lost clusters.  When Windows started
again and I loaded Partition Magic, I noticed my g, h, and i partitions on
my 40 gig were gone, and now there's just 30 gigs of used space (yes,
it says used, no free space) with an EB status.

Does anyone know what the EB means, and is there any way to get my data
from those partitions back?  I'm extremely desperate here.