Netscape 4.75 ??

I just upgraded my Netscape to 4.75 via the "apt-get install".
Took forever to download all the files on my 56K dialup.

What a great tool "apt-get" is !!!   Wow...

Anyhow (there's always an anyhow) when I close Netscape it
leaves process running so that I can not fire up another
Netscape later on.  A ps -ax shows:

622 ?   S   0:03 /usr/lib/netscape/475/communicator/communicator-smotif.real http://
664 ?   S   0:00 (dns helper)

This doesn't happen very often but it is a pain in the backside
to have to "ps -ax and kill -9 <pid>" every time I want to run Netscape.

Any clues?  BTW  this also happend on the 4.73 version

Running: Debian 2.2

--
---
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA