Re: Question about upgrading to version 2.2

Another related question:

Browsing the archives a bit, I find references to "apt 0.3.19", which purports to be
an "Advanced front-end for dpkg". I assume this to be an improvement to the somewhat
unfriendly "dselect" that came with my 2.0 installation.

3) Can I install "apt 0.3.19" on my 2.0 installation, and would it help with the
previous two points (repeated below)?

--
Best regards,

Peter Hugosson-Miller
"In Windows 95, no one can hear you scream."