RE: Filtering with Procmail

Have a look at "Enhancing E-mail Security using Procmail" at
ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/antispam/procmail-security.html.

It deals mainly with filtering attachments and viruses at the
mail gateway, but it also includes premade recipe file for
blocking spam also.  I haven't used the spam recipes but it
does work well as a tool for blocking attachments.

-jg

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis     <jgaddis@jgaddis.net>