How to split up a multipart mail

Hi,

When I transfer my mail onto my Palm device (using pilot-mail) I can only transfer "single" mail messages. In fact all the debian-user-digest mails remain on my desktop. I think that pilot-mail only transfers "single" mail messages but I may be wrong ...

Here are my questions:

1) Does anyone of you know of a mail client for the Palm device that is able to deal with multipart mail messages ?

2) How do I split up my mailbox into separate mails (debian-user-digest to x single mail messages) ?

Any help or advice is welcome.

--
Sergio Da Silva                                     <s.dasilva@netcourrier.com>
Life is a game.  Money is how we keep score.