OT: A question for those lucky souls who have a job with *nix

What is the best way to present yourself when searching for a *nix job. This is what is on my resume. Any suggestions for better things to mention. Skills I might want to pick up etc. Yes I know this is not really what this list is for. If you don't like it please let me know and I won't do it again. Any suggestions will earn tons of thanks. Thanks in advance.
Ray