Re: mutt macro syntax

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 12:22:20PM +0200, Egbert Bouwman wrote:
> I tried:
>
>    macro pager - delete-thread exit
>
> but that doesn't work.
> Does somebody know the right syntax ?
> The manual is not particularly helpful.

Indeed the manual is a little sparse on the subject:), but taking into
account that mutt is so wonderfull, I think you may find the following
to work:

   macro pager - "delete-thread; exit"

let me try...no good...reading some in the fine manual...aha
macro expects keysequences, no functions. try again:

   macro pager - ':exec delete-thread; exec exit'\n

yep this works. Mind the trailing \n, needed to persuede mutt to doit.

--
groetjes, carel