Re: mutt macro syntax

This is the mutt macro i tried unsuccesfully:
   macro pager - delete-thread exit

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 11:58:03AM +0200, Vee-Eye wrote:
> delete-thread is already bound to ^D (Ctrl-d)
> and works fine.

My object is to minimise finger movements, so i try to do most of
the reading and deleting with the keypad-minus and keypad-plus,
and the enter-key below them, all of them at the utmost right
of the keyboard. Much better than ^d and ^q.

My complete set of bindings is:
   bind index + display-message
   bind pager + next-page
   bind index - delete-thread
   bind pager - delete-thread
When I use the last one, it is still necessary to use ^q as well
in order to return to the index. That is why I tried the macro.
egbert
--
Egbert Bouwman - Keizersgracht 197 II - 1016 DS  Amsterdam - 020 6257991