Re: gpm and X and mouse

Yeah I guess the repeat_type vs. repeat_data thing might have
been part of it, aside from this all I meant is that my
/etc/init.d/gpm may have been an old one from say 1996 (who
remembers what that dbn was called??), and I may have answered
"no" to subsequent "overwrite old /etc/init.d/gpm?" prompts.
-chris