Re: Bug in xconfig???

Cam Ellison wrote:

> After building the 2.2.17 kernel several times using xconfig, I have
> come to the conclusion that it is incomplete or I'm either half-blind
> or losing it.

last i heard xconfig was considered broken and should be avoided(read it
on the kernel mailing list a long time ago) not sure if its being
maintained either. i never liked xconfig myself as it gave the look of a
lot more complexity since it by default has all the options there even
if they are greyedout..harder(for me) to find the things i want.

nate

--
:::
ICQ: 75132336